Modernization – How the Naval Services Advance to 2025
Audience: 60+ military/government (not including speakers and their staffs); 350+ industry (primarily business development)
Today’s Naval, Navy and Marine Corps strategies have a common theme—building command and control and business system networks that support the warfighter. The 18thAnnual Naval IT Day is focused on what Modernization means, the critical elements to move these efforts forward, the impediments, and programs and opportunities that support Modernization efforts.
Luncheon Keynote: Under Secretary of the Navy, Mr. Thomas Modly (confirmed)
- Cybersecurity Panel with PMW 130, Navy 10th Fleet and MARFORCYBER
- Cloud Technologies panel with N2/N6 and HQMC C4
- Chief Data Officer
- Where does big business think small business can help?
- Industry Outlook
- Navy and USMC CTO, Navy Cyber Warfare
- Marine Corps Systems Command Panel
- PEO-EIS Panel