Infrastructure visibility is the first requirement for maintaining best performance.
When it comes to the network, there is a definite need to constantly monitor what end-users experience, and strive to keep system responses crisp and adequate for what people need to remain productive.
In this exclusive executive briefing, the following IT practitioners describe how high-level performance is more than a matter of adding bandwidth:
- Mittal Desai, Chief Information Officer, Office of the Executive Director, Federal Energy Regulatory Commission
- Jason Gray, Chief Information Officer, Department of Education
- Phil Klokis, Chief Information Officer, Public Buildings Service, General Services Administration
- David Maphis, Solutions Architect, RavenTek
- Marlin McFate, Chief Technology Officer, Public Sector, Riverbed Technology
- John Moses, Director, Governance and Enterprise Management Services Division, Nuclear Regulatory Commission
- Davon Tyler, Chief Information Security Officer, Information Technology Directorate, U.S. Mint